Free Font Tools Freeware Downloads
free font tools freeware downloads
Free Font Tools Freeware programs for viewing and manipulating your fonts download many free font tools programs to find and view, help organizing and add special effects to your fonts and text.
There are several free font tools freeware viewers to find fonts on your hard drive and view them so you can choose the perfect font you need for your project.
These font tools are all freeware programs so they won't have a trial period or time limit. free fonts freeware tools for all.
- AMP Font Viewer
This freeware program is an easy to use but powerful font manager, which allows getting a quick overview of both installed and non installed fonts. It can install and uninstall fonts, and organize them in categories.
Some of its features are:
- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts (Windows 2000/XP required for PostScript OpenType fonts)
- Supports Type1 fonts (Windows 2000/XP required)
- Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
- Installation of fonts temporarily (until the program is closed).
- Deletion of installed fonts.
- List of all installed fonts with several display options.
- List of the fonts from a folder with several display options.
- Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
- It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
- Scratchpad area for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
- Dual English/Spanish version.
- FontHit Font Tools
FontHit Font Tools is a streamlined font management software package that is designed for virtually unlimited functionality via a flexible plugin framework.
With the currently available plugins you can view, preview, install, uninstall, print in color, customize size and text of the previews, browse your hard drive and view fonts in convenient categories, use drag-'n-drop to add font files (even folders and zip files with fonts) to the preview list. You can also search the web for fonts and font-related webpages right from within the Font Tools, using the FontHit Search plugin.
FontHit Font Tools supports various font formats such as True Type, Open Type (not multiple master, yet), most Raster(Bitmap) and installed Type 1.
- Fast Font Set
FastFontSet - a freeware program that allows you selection of fonts for your needs. Now it is easy to choose the font that fit your needs from all fonts installed on your computer. You can create, store and use "sets" of fonts (for example, "poster", "hand-written" etc.).
FastFontSet allows you to:
- look at the fonts installed on your computer,
- select font style, size and color to display,
- display any entered text, also the alphabet and code character set,
- load a sample of the text from a file,
- display fonts how they will look on a printed sheet,
- change scale of the preview,
- print the generated samples with variants of appearance,
- select all or only some fonts at once,
- invert the list of fonts,
- display all or only chosen fonts,
- group fonts and create user sets of fonts,
- quickly select any user set of fonts.
Fontonizer is an easy to use freeware Font Organizer for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP with an explorer-like interface which allows you to see the drives with font files: hard drives (including network drives), CD-ROMs, optical disks, ZIP disks, Jazz disks and other drives with font files.
Fit a font to your project without installing it into a system!
Compare spelling of the key text written in all the fonts you have!
Installation of a font in one click!
- Installation /deletion / restoration of the deleted fonts
- Viewing of the tracing of a text with both installed and uninstalled fonts.
- Viewing of the information about a font
- Viewing of the symbol table of any font
- Viewing of the deleted fonts
- A "Favorite fonts" set with subdivisions (for example "for cards", "hand-written", abstract")
- Much more!
FontFrenzy tames the frenzy of fonts that can clutter and slow down Windows. The DeFrenzy function removes and stores all fonts except those that were present when Windows was first installed. In short, it cleans up your font folder so that Windows boots quicker and runs smoother.
FontLister is a fast font manager for all Windows versions (e.g. 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP and 2003). With this program you will never have troubles finding a font for a special task again. Now you can browse all your fonts collected on your CDs without first having to install them onto your system. If you decide to install or remove a couple of the fonts, you only have to press one button and it's immediately done. Furthermore, FontLister is able to print complete samples of all fonts even the ones loaded from CDs.
FontPage lets you examine and compare all of the fonts on your system and beyond. You can view any typeface in bold, italic, underline and 3-D. You can also print out a specimen page for any font, or print a list of them.
- Free & Easy Font Viewer
Free & Easy Font Viewer is a freeware utility that allows you to view the fonts installed on your system.
- Free Font Renamer 1.0
Free Font Renamer 1.0 Have a font collection with no order to it? Start by giving font files the names corresponding to the full font names. For example, you can rename MLON_I.TTF to Milion Italic.ttf. This name speaks for itself, it is simple and clear.
- Horizon5 Font Viewer
The Horizon5 Font Viewer is one of those useful tools that everyone needs.
With this tool you can pick any font installed on your system and check out how it will appear in a range of sizes and styles and against a background of any color.
This is particularly useful when you are word processing or creating graphics and you do not wish to experiment directly on the document you are producing.
The Font Viewer will work with all flavors of 32bit Windows.
- Font Thing
The Font Thing is a freeware program for managing TrueType fonts in Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0.
With The Font Thing you can:
- Browse installed and uninstalled fonts
- Browse fonts in subfolders as a single combined list
- View sample text and individual characters in your choice of colors
- Change sample text "on the fly" or easily switch between your own standard text samples
- View detailed font information
- Print font samples
- Associate notes with fonts
- Install or uninstall any number of fonts at once
- Load (and unload) any number of fonts for temporary use
- Copy or delete any number of font files at once
- Rename font files to avoid file name conflicts
- Filter fonts according to their type
- Group fonts into collections for easier management
- Use multiple font windows simultaneously for easy font comparison and management.
- HTML Font Colorizer
HTML Font Colorizer for 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Do you like fancy multicolored headlines on Web pages? Here's the fast way to get them. The HTML Font Colorizer is a freeware program for Web authors that does only one thing and does it quite well. It calculates the color codes (like #18E700) for creating a line of text that gradually shifts from one color to another. It then creates the proper FONT parameter tags for you to include on your Web pages. You work from the standard Windows palette and can see the results almost as fast as you can type. Once you have the desired design, the Colorizer copies it to the Clipboard, ready for insertion into your total page design.
FontSuite use CoolType to turn boring text into exciting font FX. CoolType is the fun way to make colorful cards, posters, or emails - Download Now!
Click to Download FontSuite Now!
- Blend smoothly between colors
- Use all your fonts and pre-defined color schemes to create amazing Text FX
- Easily make a cool website or send amazing emails
FontSuite also includes:
- FontIndex - Easily create a list of samples of all the fonts on your computer and print it out for reference!
- Easily create and print a list of all the fonts on your computer
- CM Pro - a fully-featured upgrade to Windows Character Map big enough to properly see the characters!
- Font Comparison - index and print the characters in a symbol font - invaluable for website designers using fonts like Wingdings
FontsOnCD is a powerful font browsing utility that allows you to browse your TrueType fonts without waste of system resources. Major FontsOnCD feature - tiny size and possibility to write a program on CD jointly with your font collection for automatic browsing. You can place FontsOnCD in any folder of your CD image and the program will show all TrueType fonts existing on disk starting by root disk folder. Also you can place path for FontsOnCD to autorun file, and program will start automatically when you close CD tray.
- Font Glancer
Font Glancer is a simple freeware font browser which displays a preview of all the fonts installed in your system, making it easy to choose a suitable one. It also allows you to test each font and have a global view of the full char map of each font.